Yay - limited Boardman reserved :-)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bauldbairn

amnesia said:
I will take mine to my LBS too - didn't have any problems with last year's purchase from Halfords, but I want to get the most out of this beast and so will book myself in for a proper fitting.

Shame all the LBS's are losing out on a "new" sale - wonder how long Boardman's contract is with Halford's?

Planning on buying one myself, just can't make my mind up which one suits me best - the Hybrid(I want hydro discs) or Road, decisions, decisions!!!!!

Good Luck with the new bike - when you eventually pick it up. ;)

B-B-BikeyStrike!

bauldbairn;1066204][QUOTE=amnesia said:
Planning on buying one myself, just can't make my mind up which one suits me best - the Hybrid(I want hydro discs) or Road, decisions, decisions!!!!!

They're both great (I have a Boardman Comp). Take the hybrid if you want more practicality (great around cities, and you can take it touring), or take the road bike if you want to go fast and long distance.

yenrod

LanceArmstrong - twittered about having discs on a road bike then somone remindered him that the UCI'.....the ideology though is great.

Stands out a mile - does the white ! ;)

yenrod

Richey stuffs been going for ages (MTB) and even back then it was affordable and reliable...good quality gear.

bauldbairn

B-B-BikeyStrike!;1066266][QUOTE=bauldbairn said:
They're both great (I have a Boardman Comp). Take the hybrid if you want more practicality (great around cities, and you can take it touring), or take the road bike if you want to go fast and long distance.

Cheers!

Think it could be the Hybrid then ;) - I'd planned on doing a bit of touring this summer - and I'd really like to go for the Boardman Carbon next Jan(2011), the basic one(1K).

Plus after reading your thread about gearing on your Comp - the Hybrids more suitably geared for me(I think).

bauldbairn

B-B-BikeyStrike, don't know what's happening with the quotes - you answered me and it had amnesia's name in quotes. ;)

It now appears I've answered myself? ;)

OP
OP
amnesia

amnesia

Free-wheeling into oblivion...
My voucher arrived today

:ohmy: ;) :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

gregster

View attachment 5239

View attachment 5240

View attachment 5241

Hope the attachments work, and apologies for the delay in posting them. Still only managed a couple of rides due to the weather and work, but still raises a smile every time I open the garage door and see it sitting there. Snow finally seems like it's melting today but weather says we're due another bucket load today so god knows when I'll be out on it again. Roll on Spring/Summer!

Garz

Squat Member
Great bike greg, just jealous they ran out on my frame size when I was thinking **** it (feel wrath of wife after).

OP
OP
amnesia

amnesia

Free-wheeling into oblivion...
I picked mine up yesterday... #213 ;)

img01.jpg

img02.jpg

img03.jpg

img04.jpg

Can wait for some decent weather now... :ohmy:

Attachments

• img01.jpg
    img01.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 47
  • img02.jpg
    img02.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 44
  • img03.jpg
    img03.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 46
  • img04.jpg
    img04.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 29

jig-sore

Formerly the anorak
nice bikes ;)

still waiting for work to sort things out so i can get my team Alli !!!! :ohmy:

how long does it take for the vouchers to come through once you have done the paper work ???

Top Bottom