Yay - limited Boardman reserved :-)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
amnesia

amnesia

Free-wheeling into oblivion...
the anorak said:
nice bikes ;)

still waiting for work to sort things out so i can get my team Alli !!!! :ohmy:

how long does it take for the vouchers to come through once you have done the paper work ???

It depends how on the ball your HR department are. It should only take a couple of weeks once your paperwork is done. Halfords head office has a dedicated team to do their side of the process - they seem to have it nailed !

Willo

amnesia said:
It depends how on the ball your HR department are. It should only take a couple of weeks once your paperwork is done. Halfords head office has a dedicated team to do their side of the process - they seem to have it nailed !

Would Echo that - only took a couple of weeks for me, and the Halfords end was very quick and simple. The C2W team were very helpful and quick to respond to my queries.

bauldbairn

ianrauk said:
The Ltd numbers in the frame are a very nice touch

+1 :blush:..........Boardman has done themselves no harm at all with the LTD ED ranges of bikes. There'll be a lot of envious cyclists out there(and some new CB fans too!), once they've seen them in the flesh. :biggrin:

Nice bikes amnesia and gregster seems a shame to get them dirty! :cry:

OP
OP
amnesia

amnesia

Free-wheeling into oblivion...
bauldbairn said:
+1 ;)..........Boardman has done themselves no harm at all with the LTD ED ranges of bikes. There'll be a lot of envious cyclists out there(and some new CB fans too!), once they've seen them in the flesh. :becool:

Nice bikes amnesia and gregster seems a shame to get them dirty! :becool:

I still think it's a shame that Boardman are only available through Halfords. The monkeys that set my bike up tightened the brake cables with the cam on the calipers already loose, so I had to let the air out of the front tyre to get the wheel off !

Numpties.

bauldbairn

bauldbairn said:
Shame all the LBS's are losing out on a "new" sale - wonder how long Boardman's contract is with Halford's?

As I said before amnesia - I wonder how long the contract has to run?

+ How many potential buyer's have been put off because they have to go to Halfords and not a reputable LBS? ;)

Top Bottom