Yellow card for drivers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
Found this whilst surfing for soemthing else.
Not sure just how easy it would be to affix to a passing missile but I like it.
yellowcardup.jpg

Vikeonabike said:
Found this whilst surfing for soemthing else.
Not sure just how easy it would be to affix to a passing missile but I like it.
yellowcardup.jpg

I printed it out, but it doesn't work. I can't get it to stick to anything metallic (ferromagnetic for those in the know!) without using some blue tack. Who should I complain to?.....

Origamist

Legendary Member
If some of the drivers I encounter saw you slap or chuck that thing at their car - be prepared for some sort of retribution.

Tharg2007

Veteran
Origamist said:
If some of the drivers I encounter saw you slap or chuck that thing at their car - be prepared for some sort of retribution.

that's where the red card come in handy, red card can be attached to a your fist, foot or a brick.

Reminds me of the 'next time don't park so close' leaflets that used to circulate at a relative's workplace. I doubt they had much effect other than in some cases strengthening the resolve of the 'culprit' to carry on doing exactly the same thing next time.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
J4CKO said:
Surely a Dog Turd Launcher would be more effective ?
Only if they make them in carbon.

thomas

the tank engine
When I was learning to drive, I had those magnetic L plates. One time I drove my Dad to Brighton for his mate's (not gay :biggrin:) wedding. On the way back, going along a beautiful road, really enjoying the driving...all of a sudden, the front L plate gets picked up by a bit of wind...I was looking in the rear view to see where it landed so I could collect it. Pretty sure it landed on the car behind :sad:

I stopped, but they didn't - I couldn't find the L plate anywhere :smile: - hmmm.

Made Dad drive to the nearest Garage so we could get another L plate, he has been driving autos for years now and it was very funny watching him use (or not use :biggrin:) gears again....30 mph in first ;)

I like the idea of the magnet - though I think if you through it on a car you'd probably get a thump.

Arch said:
Easy. Get it nice and fresh:

7255_aumueller_fahrradkorb_1.jpg

Although getting the dog to perform to cue might be tricky...

;)

This brings to mind Tom and jerry Cartoons where Tom starts scribbling away producing a new fangled device to capture Jerry.

Magnatom, sharpens his pencil, sticks out his tongue and starts scribbling his plans for his latest invention:

The Bicycle Mounted Fresh Dog Turd Launcher.....:biggrin:

skrx

When I remember, I'll get a dry-wipe whiteboard marker. They rub off really easily from glass, so should be good for leaving messages on parked cars, like "You've blocked the exit to the park, that's what the double yellow lines were for. Don't be surprised if your car gets scratched."

Top Bottom