Yellow Jersey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
With some limitations?

Spandex.jpg
Pass the mind bleach please. xx(

I tend to wear dark colours but wear what you want

Sharky

Guru
There are no rules, but ....

I entered the Ride London event a couple of years ago. Paid the £40 something registration fee and ticked the box to donate the fee to charity. A while later, I got a "sorry you didn't get in" email. Thought that was it, but a little while later I received a very nice cycling top with of course the Ride London name all over it.

So now I have a very nice jersey, but will never wear it. Couldn't face the embarrassment if some body asked me how did you do that day and would have to admit that I didn't actually take part!

Velominati

I wear things I like the design of and that fit! :smile:
Italian cycling was going downhill back then,

Hi,
I have seen just a very simple plain jersey that I would like to buy, but it's yellow! It's not a TDF jersey with credit lyonnaise etc....written over it. It's also available in red, black and white and made by endura. I just wondered do the rules of cycling clothing (thou shalt not wear leaders jerseys....) allow for such a purchase or is it a strict liability offence? All I think is it's yellow and looks smart and I already have one in white anyway so I know it works for me. Ta.
Wear what you like, no one cares really, those that do need to get a life.
Last year I was wearing full BMC replica kit, but not the socks, (it was on special offer at Pearl Izumi) and it's very comfortable.
I was riding around past this lot

image.jpeg

Wearing this

image.jpeg

and riding this

image.jpeg

Later on I spotted this bloke by another team bus, the look on his face when he clocked me, was priceless.

image.jpeg

So in answer to your question, if you like it, buy it.:thumbsup:

Top Bottom