Yellow Jersey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
But dont wear the King of the mountain jersey because that will make you look like a ladybird or a prat :0)

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
reminds me of when wiggins went to ring the bell at the 2012 olympics' opening ceremony in a bog standard jersey in the colour of yellow (not le maillot jaune)…

a rule of thumb is to not wear kit awarded for endeavour or achievement (e.g. team gb or any of the leaders' jerseys from the tdf). 'round this way i do see a lot of genuine team gb riders and the occasional sky rider, so both of these kits are a bit of a faux-pas locally…

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
a rule of thumb is to not wear kit awarded for endeavour or achievement (e.g. team gb or any of the leaders' jerseys from the tdf).
For pros maybe. For everyone else - wear what you like. You want to wear a maillot jaune or a polka dot jersey, or replica world champ stripes? If you like it, wear it.

I rather fancy getting one of those Mondrian La Vie Claire jerseys. Monsieur Hinault may not approve, but I'll deal with that problem in the unlikely event that it ever arises.

postman

Legendary Member
I find light colours always pick up grime,marks,a lot quicker.

Top Bottom