Yes, honestly, I really *DO* like that post!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

the_mikey

Legendary Member
I've never been asked, and I used Google Chrome on an Android tablet.

Sara_H

Guru
Hmmm,

Perhaps it's just a yorkshire thing?
Maybe it is, because the computer has taken to asking me if I'm sure I want to like that post. Not every time though. And to be fair, it's probably best to check, cos earlier I did indeed change my mind and tried to unlike a previous;y liked post and it checked with me if I was sure then too!

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
You've possibly got JS disabled:

Do you have an alternative browser you could try?
I don't have JS disabled. Most of the time I am ok, but every now and then I am asked if I am sure that I want to Like a post.

I just Liked lots of posts using Chrome and they all worked fine. What's more, I realised that my Opera browser has been slowing down recently - Chrome was way quicker.

I'll see if I can work out what is going on with Opera.

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I think the problem may have been sharing a Wifi channel with one or more neighbours. I checked a couple of days ago using inSSIDer and the channel I am on was looking busier than it used to be.

Opera has mysteriously speeded up again and when I checked again just now, my Wifi channel looked relatively quiet.

Either the neighbour(s) have noticed the same problem and changed channels, or they have switched off their router(s) and the problem will return when they switch them back on again.

classic33

Leg End Member
I think the problem may have been sharing a Wifi channel with one or more neighbours. I checked a couple of days ago using inSSIDer and the channel I am on was looking busier than it used to be.

Opera has mysteriously speeded up again and when I checked again just now, my Wifi channel looked relatively quiet.

Either the neighbour(s) have noticed the same problem and changed channels, or they have switched off their router(s) and the problem will return when they switch them back on again.
Super Like.jpg

Top Bottom