Yes, M'Lord

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris S

Legendary Member
My great-grandmother was supposed to have been related to the local Lord. She inherited two farms from somewhere so there might have been something in it.
The only thing is that in Victorian times everything went to the eldest son. We reckon it must have been hush-money.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
He has a Lab.
Ah, so he is a mad* scientist too ??? :unsure:

*Other forms of scientist are also available ... apparently

U

User32269

Being quite a gifted genealogist (without a title to show for my brilliance) I've immersed myself in some extensive research and have discovered the Drago coat of arms.
_20170222_172720.JPG

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
Is there any likelihood I might find a title that gives me the right to help myself to virgins of the manor on their 16th Birthday or some such? Are there any virgins left by the time folk have turned 16?
Speaking as the father of a 15 year old, the answers to your questions are: There bloody better not be, and there bloody better be. I'll let you decide which is which.

Aren't you the head of a clan? Can't you get Drago some special McNoodley honour?
I could kneecap him if you want :smile:

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
I was back in sunny Forfar today and acquired several bridies - they all arrived home with me due to locking them in the boot so I couldn't snack on them en route.

I always get mixed up which of the two shops has the good ones.

Dundee is easier. "Eh'll hae twa pehs, twa plehn bridies an an ingin ane an aw"

Top Bottom