Yesterday's toilet report.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Will wandering around York's Christmas Market I had the need to 'spend a penny'. Inflation has knocked the price up to a startling 40p and as the normal 'pay as you go' (sic) rate is around 20p I was expecting something special at the Silver Street public conveniences.

I was not disappointed:

I fancied standing on the seat, triggering the flush and being filmed doing a Christmas fairy imitation but as the toilets are gender specific and my wife would rather kill me than film me I had to make do with an au naturel video.

They pose an interesting threat to users who inadvertently trigger the toilet while seated.

:blink:......................Words fail me

Peteaud

Veteran
Lurking around toilets with your phone in video mode is not a good idea ...
smiley-toilet04.gif
:laugh:

OP
OP
vernon

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
It's worth 40p of anyone's money to see that, though, isn't it?

My second thought is that the ubiquity of camera phones isn't always such a good thing....

I was gone an eternity my wife claimed.

In truth I triggered it around half a dozen times waiting for the cistern to refill between flushes. The novelty didn't wear off. I am going to pay a visit every time I'm in the area.

It matches the Dyson Airblade for capturing my attention in public toilets. I washed my hands four or five times just to experience the Airblade sensation. It's the only Dyson device that I'd shell out for.

Peteaud

Veteran

Top Bottom