Yesterday's toilet report.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
vernon

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Vernon, I and the rest of CycleChat are incredibly relieved (pun fully intended) that you didn't film the first flush.

I was gone an eternity my wife claimed.
In truth I triggered it around half a dozen times waiting for the cistern to refill between flushes. The novelty didn't wear off. I am going to pay a visit every time I'm in the area.

It wasn't just novelty value that justified the multiple flushes. :shy:

It matches the Dyson Airblade for capturing my attention in public toilets.

upload_2013-12-15_17-46-56.png

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Temples of Convenience.jpg
Vernon continues a noble quest. Lucinda Lambton was a pioneer in 1978. Her photographic record of Victorian and Edwardian public conveniences is a classic..."Temples of Convenience". I heard her being interviewed on the radio when the first edition came out. She said that the heat from the photographic lights created quite an eye-watering smell in the confined space of an underground public lavatory. Here's a link..
http://www.thomas-crapper.com/news.asp?ID=32&page=3

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Portsmouth has communal ones so you can share the experience..... and the single loo roll!
!

CopyofSP_A0140.jpg
Luxury! I bet the Southern poofters have soft loo paper....and doors on the cubicles...

postman

Legendary Member
A rip off are those toilets in Silver Street.Prices have been rising over the last two years.i have a Radar Key.disabled toilets for me.Being deef in both ears, one eye and arthritis in both knees and hips.

Top Bottom