Yesterday's toilet report.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
dalek-toilet-sign.jpg

Now that is cool.
How do they get through the turnstiles?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Yes, and if you're not happy, they'll give you a full refund. :snowball:
Not for soiled goods, though :thumbsup:

Berties

Fast and careful!
the toilets by the london eye by the sheds so called german market! were 50p for a wazz, kept it knotted till i got to the south bank centre!! gone of the days of spending a penny

OP
OP
vernon

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
the toilets by the london eye by the sheds so called german market! were 50p for a wazz, kept it knotted till i got to the south bank centre!! gone of the days of spending a penny

A bargain.

In Berne station it was £1.04 for access to a urinal and £1.38 for access to a toilet bowl.

At those prices I'd now expect either a circus or a fairground for entertainment.

OP
OP
vernon

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
A bargain.

In Berne station it was £1.04 for access to a urinal and £1.38 for access to a toilet bowl.

Tha
for those prices I would expect a nice lady to hold and point it!!

She pointed out that I'd only put in one and a half Swiss Francs when I needed to put in two Swiss Francs. She wasn't very ladylike in the manner in which she addressed me.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
In truth I triggered it around half a dozen times waiting for the cistern to refill between flushes. The novelty didn't wear off. I am going to pay a visit every time I'm in the area.

It matches the Dyson Airblade for capturing my attention in public toilets. I washed my hands four or five times just to experience the Airblade sensation. It's the only Dyson device that I'd shell out for.

You really do live life in the fast lane, don't you Vern?

It wasn't just novelty value that justified the multiple flushes. :shy:

Oh FFS!!

Top Bottom