Yet another needless death caused by phone use.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tom73

Guru
There needs to be a law which entitles cyclists and pedestrians to carry a Gatling gun to spray the vehicle of a dangerous/careless driver with copious amounts of bullets.
Betcha they'd soon start driving nicely.

Unless it comes in colours to match the bike ... i'm out

simongt

Guru
the amount of aggressive drivers,
The issue is the physycology that causes some folk to change when they get behind the wheel of a car. I'm not going to try and answer why, as I'm not qualified, but most of us have seen it. Example; long time pal of ours who we'd always took to be the mild mannered, easy going fella we knew, until he gave us a lift once. Complete Jeckyll & Hyde; behind the wheel, very aggressive. We were shocked. Once out of the car, he was 'back to normal'.
Hmm. :whistle:

D

Deleted member 26715

The issue is the physycology that causes some folk to change when they get behind the wheel of a car. I'm not going to try and answer why, as I'm not qualified, but most of us have seen it. Example; long time pal of ours who we'd always took to be the mild mannered, easy going fella we knew, until he gave us a lift once. Complete Jeckyll & Hyde; behind the wheel, very aggressive. We were shocked. Once out of the car, he was 'back to normal'.
Hmm. :whistle:

Keyboards & Steering Wheels have a lot in common

Top Bottom