FNRttC York-Hull July 5

Do you want to take part in this ride?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
mmmmartin

mmmmartin

Random geezer
The result of my labours: in case someone forgets to bring their own weapon of choice.
(I'd like to point out that not every Fridays ride has the luxury of a game of Pooh Sticks. Oh no. Some do have ferries though.)
View attachment 473123
A good point about the plastic was made in the Facebook group. So now it's a game of naked pooh sticks.
nc_oc=AQnjPm7Mq6Gm6BnWvnk8HV0QPpqivdSycOCz8fK2s7n6bld-8SRReahH7q-1NmEWqm4&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.jpg

Nick Saddlesore

Über Member
No carbon fibre aero pooh sticks then..

kimble

Veteran
I've managed to give myself a particularly stupid injury while riding something particularly stupid. I'm hoping to have recovered in time...

rockpig

Über Member
I thought I’d registered for the ride, but haven’t had an email, but now can’t make it anyway. Recovering from surgery to have a kidney stone removed is taking longer than I expected. I’ll just have to wait until next year to cross this one off the list.

OP
OP
mmmmartin

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Final final email just gone to registered riders - can't believe the weather forecast - we even have a following wind. Can fit in precisely two more riders if you're quick to sign up on the website.

OP
OP
mmmmartin

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Food from the village hall committee: veggie and carnivore sarnies, and peanut butter and margarine on hand in case of vegans.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Final final email just gone to registered riders - can't believe the weather forecast - we even have a following wind. Can fit in precisely two more riders if you're quick to sign up on the website.
Not had an email today

Top Bottom