FNRttC York-Hull July 5

Do you want to take part in this ride?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Domus

Guru
My Graphene coated Unobtainium Pooh stick was a dismal failure..................it hovers above the water due to it's hydrophobic properties.

However, whilst harvesting (picking) some cherries from our orchard (single fruit tree in garden) this morning, I cut a small branch of cherry wood as a substitute.
It needed trimming to fit into rack bag so all is well.

Andrew Br

Still part of the team !
FWIW, my train is due in to York at 23.16 so, all being well, I'll be at the Minster at 23.30.

kimble

Veteran
And I'm escaping from Middle Earth on one of CrossCountry's finest. Bringing a micro-USB cable for a USB-C phone appears to be my token cock up.

Moodyman

Legendary Member
Crikey. That mile and half to the train station left me sweating buckets. I can feel it already, this is gonna be a great ride.

OP
OP
mmmmartin

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Great night out, superb nav by @Nick Saddlesore We worked as a team and I roved back and forth. Longer report later but I am guilty of creating the most useless pooh sticks game EVVA.
We had a few spots of rain that were persistent and annoying but not serious. The new route is better than the old one as it's much safer but I think in future recumbent riders might prefer the hill to the long grass.
Oh, and The Fridays are a great bunch: good humoured, patient and team workers all.
And as ride leader I had the immense pleasure of phoning the half dozen who had signed up for the ride but didn't turn up. Some were in bed asleep when I rang but not for long.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Thanks to all for organising and everything as usual. It's been a couple of years but this time staying for too much breakfast was a fantastic idea
@Soltydog and myself decided to add a few extra miles to make it a Ton. I've awoke after my custery 2-3 hours sleep craving only food high in sugar and salt, drinking milk like a bovine vampire. Till next time ;)
IMG_20190706_040442.jpg
IMG_20190706_063204.jpg
IMG_20190706_063210.jpg
IMG_20190706_073254.jpg
IMG_20190706_073725.jpg
IMG_20190706_105951.jpg

Top Bottom