York Rally then World Naked Bike Ride anyone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
mickle

mickle

innit
Or are ya too scared!?

Arch

Married to Night Train
It that your head tube, or are you just pleased to see me?

I'll be at the Rally, but not the nekkid stuff - it clashes with the Velovisionaries pub ride!

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I was at York today but it was so cold we only had some lunch and then went home, didn't even go into the enclosure. I didn't need to buy anything and the baby was freezing!! I did like all the vintage bikes though.

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
Cathryn said:
I was at York today but it was so cold we only had some lunch and then went home, didn't even go into the enclosure. I didn't need to buy anything and the baby was freezing!! I did like all the vintage bikes though.

York certainly maintained its cycle show weather record today. It was perishing! It still cost me an arm and a leg mind you in the trade stands, but on the plus side , I had an enjoyable chat with Arch and viewed her new toy.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
They need to change the weekend, it's always perishing!!! I had a v nice chat with a bloke from Manchester whilst huddling in a pagoda type thing waiting for the husband to bring me chips. Was it anyone here?

Went to the cycle show this afternoon...came back with a Dawes Galaxy from the auction! Hadn't been before as I only started cycling within the last year, but enjoyed it despite the weather. Might be back to revisit the trade area tomorrow - will not be participating in the naked ride though! :biggrin:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I was going to go today but everytime I usually go on a saturday it is either freezing or raining so I shall be going tomorrow, the forcast looks better so fingers crossed.

It says on the website there is a saddlebag sale (bike bits sale) on tomorrow so might be worth a look.

I think I will put my boots and a hat in the car just in case :biggrin:

I also have list of stuff I want from the trade section.

theloafer

Legendary Member
was there too had cyclechat top on saw nobody...:wacko: weather was bloody cold to say the least..did see pembo,s bike locked up g/f thinks its a real cool bike...:thumbsup:

Top Bottom