Yorkshire to host 2014 TDF start

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paul_L

Über Member
Cost them £4M
Worth it ?

According to Visit Yorkshire, the projected income is in excess of £100m so definitely worth it.

Great news for you lot up north. Only been to Yorkshire once and that was to Bradford for a cup quarter final in March 1976. Bet it's changed a bit since then!

paxterg

Veteran
Does anyone know of any good self catering hotels in Leeds, suitable for a young family and reasonably priced of course!

Noodley

There should be a ban on any nobbers from the south being allowed to view it, unless they have a reference from someone living in the midlands or northwards....

Peteaud

Veteran
There should be a ban on any nobbers from the south being allowed to view it, unless they have a reference from someone living in the midlands or northwards....

Thats ok ive got a mate who lives in Bristol, and that is well up north from me. :rofl:

johnr

Über Member
Thats ok ive got a mate who lives in Bristol, and that is well up north from me. :rofl:
Not too exercised by the whole N-S stuff myself. Much more worried that a convoy of Lancastrian white vans will evade security procedures in an attempts to take out Wiggins again. ^_^

bicyclos

Part time Anorak
Does not matter where it starts in the UK, if it was down south or Scotland or wales I would have made the journey but this time its on mi doorstep!!!! I will be defo be someplace on the route for both days..... embrace and enjoy

Top Bottom