You can't go wrong with god on your side.....can you ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm just wondering how bickerman hopes to convert anyone to the prince of love. What type of missionary school did he go to?

Suppose it's a change from happy/clappy.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Our friend said....."god must have been with her".
Now I have known the family for 40+ years and confess to shedding a few tears BUT...
such terrible injuries and she believes god was with her.......its beyond my way of thinking.
God was with her because she survived (so far) those terrible injuries Dave. For a 99 year old to at first live so long and then to survive such a life threatening thing, it's understandable to see how those who believe in god, reincarnation, the afterlife etc would say that god must have been with her all her life.

Last edited:

Biker man

Then why do you keep trotting out 'facts' to support your position?

You believe. I believe. Plenty of folk don't believe. Let it go - it doesn't make them bad people.
It's you that's like a dog with a bone you are so opinionated .

Drago

Legendary Member
It's you that's like a dog with a bone you are so opinionated .
Thats not very Christian behaviour.

But you're simply wrong anyway. I believe in God, but I have no dealings with organised religion, or whether other people should themselves believe - that's for their own consciences. Im about as easy going as it is possible to be in that regard.

I know what I think, and I have no opinion whatsover about what others should think or believe in. The only person trying to impose their will and opinions upon others is you.

I don't like doing this but clearly all you want to do is be rude and argue, so you're going on my blocked list. Sadly I'm not the first to do this, and won't be the last, and the only person you'll soon have left to argue with will be yourself - which I am sure you could do admirably - if you don't wind your neck in.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Thats not very Christian behaviour.

But you're simply wrong anyway. I believe in God, but I have no dealings with organised religion, or whether other people should themselves believe - that's for their own consciences. Im about as easy going as it is possible to be in that regard.

I know what I think, and I have no opinion whatsover about what others should think or believe in. The only person trying to impose their will and opinions upon others is you.

I don't like doing this but clearly all you want to do is be rude and argue, so you're going on my blocked list. Sadly I'm not the first to do this, and won't be the last, and the only person you'll soon have left to argue with will be yourself - which I am sure you could do admirably - if you don't wind your neck in.
I've a feeling that he's blocked me.
I haven't had a response to any of my questions. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom