You have to evade capture for 28 days

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MikeG

Guru
I would dig out a badger set in a quiet woodland in the countryside, and move into that with some bought food. I'd live off snared rabbits and wild berries, and when the chasers track me down I would kill them using a cross-bow made from my braces, steal their money, papers and car, drive to Liverpool and stow away on a ship bound for Tangiers, where no-one will ever find me. Simple.

Drago

Legendary Member
I would dig out a badger set in a quiet woodland in the countryside, and move into that with some bought food. I'd live off snared rabbits and wild berries, and when the chasers track me down I would kill them using a cross-bow made from my braces, steal their money, papers and car, drive to Liverpool and stow away on a ship bound for Tangiers, where no-one will ever find me. Simple.

Knowing my luck their car would be a manual and id struggle to drive it any real distance.

OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Celebrity Hunted made more use of chest cameras.

Which wouldn't look as out of place on a cyclist. Whose means of transport has neither plate(ANPR cameras), or electronic means of tracking.

The harder part would be the interception of communcation

That is the question we all ask of Hunted. Surely all the camera crews following you around is a dead giveway?

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I think you've cracked it apart from Tangiers. How about lying doggo in an Amish community? Your timber frame skills will be highly appreciated.

Brains

Legendary Member
I think it depends on how much advance warning you have and where you are.
Given a week of warning and the ability to stockpile food, kit, transport is a lot easier than if you are given 30 seconds notice and you need to move with the shirt on your back

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I think it depends on how much advance warning you have and where you are.
Given a week of warning and the ability to stockpile food, kit, transport is a lot easier than if you are given 30 seconds notice and you need to move with the shirt on your back
Do you think a bike and a large supply of pilchards in brine would give me an edge?

mustang1

Legendary Member
Firstly I will watch The Fugitive again and kind of try and emulate him the hope the script works out .

steverob

Guru
Well one of the successful contestants from I think the second season, did start out on a bike and seemed quite adept at camping and lying low, so maybe he was an Audaxer and we just didn't know. He was the one who used a doppleganger, who the Hunters managed to "capture", while the real guy was actually about 200 miles away from that location at the time!

Top Bottom