You have to evade capture for 28 days

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
The Darvell Bruderhof is located in the hills of East Sussex.
Is Kelly McGillis there too?

Brains

Legendary Member
If I had time to prepare (minimum 2 hours), then I could get my touring bike loaded up with a tent, stove and sleeping bag, maps and be on my way.
Stealth camping a long (unpredictable) cycle route, ensuring with facial recognition etc that all towns were avoided.
A cyclist is one of the few people that no one thinks odd to have their face covered

No mobile, no technology and £300 would do for food for 30 days/£10 a day.
A person of this parish managed to ride to Gibraltar with a budget of £1 a day (and wrote the book about it)

classic33

Leg End Member
I would start a thread on a public forum and ensure that the hunters were somehow lured into reading it, in order to spread misinformation while I kept my true strategy a secret.
If they knew your username, it might work. No written records of it would make it pointless.

classic33

Leg End Member
You have to evade capture for 28 days

1. You have move at least once every 48 hours
2. You are given a bank card with £300 on it. You may withdraw no more than £100 at any time.
3. You may not visit the same place more than once.
4. You may not receive help from the same person more than once.
5. You may not accept money from anyone.
6. All communication with friends and family will be monitored
7. Your computers and other electronic devices will be seized and examined.

What is your strategy in terms of what you take with you, how you move about, how you evade capture etc?
Is this anything to do with the deleting of the FB account?

OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Well one of the successful contestants from I think the second season, did start out on a bike and seemed quite adept at camping and lying low, so maybe he was an Audaxer and we just didn't know. He was the one who used a doppleganger, who the Hunters managed to "capture", while the real guy was actually about 200 miles away from that location at the time!

This is where bike n+1 comes in. They will not realise one of them is missing from your bike cave.

Top Bottom