You have to evade capture for 28 days

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Surely the easiest thing would be to just move between some of your various houses and increase your close protection detail?

PS, OP, there's a hilarious typo/omission on your opening post. I'll give you a clue and you'll kick yourself as to how obvious it is...but clearly you are missing a couple of ,000 on No.2

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
PS, OP, there's a hilarious typo/omission on your opening post. I'll give you a clue and you'll kick yourself as to how obvious it is...but clearly you are missing a couple of ,000 on No.2

Not everyone's as obviously bald.... privaliged as you.....

*skulks off to clip his own three hairs*

classic33

Leg End Member
Surely the easiest thing would be to just move between some of your various houses and increase your close protection detail?

You'd expect them to be keeping an eye on those though.

classic33

Leg End Member

You'd expect them to be keeping an eye on those though.

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days

Do you use Papiermarks? Or, perhaps, Bitcoin?

As we all know from watching Ultimate Force, the most discreet access route in or out of a big city is the canal network. No cctv to bother about. Ride in, extracy money from banck, ride out.
Canoe is another fine means of surveillance-free travel. 4 weeks camping in the Norfolk Broads should see you safe.

Drago

Legendary Member
As we all know from watching Ultimate Force, the most discreet access route in or out of a big city is the canal network. No cctv to bother about. Ride in, extracy money from banck, ride out.
Canoe is another fine means of surveillance-free travel. 4 weeks camping in the Norfolk Broads should see you safe.

Citing Ultimate Force as a reference. This man is most wise.

OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner

I have heard the Norfolk Broads can talk after a few drinks...

Top Bottom