You Have to Try Everything Once... Don't You?

Should I Do It?

• Yes

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Octet

Veteran
It's winter time (just pointing it out in case you hadn't noticed the thermometer), and as such the perfect time to do something which, if goes horribly wrong, will remain covered until the sun makes it's appearance for the few weeks of summer next year.

Hairy Lycra is not a good look, and as such I am considering following the 'you have to try everything once' paradigm. I am of course talking about shaving my legs, partly out of curiosity over what all the fuss is about but also because constantly re-adjusting my tights/shorts to prevent embarrassment is an embarrassment in itself.

Assuming I do proceed and don't chicken out, any advice?

Researching it online (praise be to 'In Private' browsing mode) it looks like taking an electric to the thick hair and then running a manual over it afterwards is the best option.
I've seen a lot of people suggest using the Mach3 but I honestly have no clue.

Thank you!

U

User6179

Just use the electric as using the razor makes the hair more prickly when it grows back , I do my inner thighs with beard trimmer where they rub a bit on the saddle when pedalling , one time I used a razor and it made the hair more prickly when it grew back :stop:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Take heed. .. .... .. ... ... . ..

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B000KKNQBK

This is a brilliant review that has me crying with laughter every time I read it.

:laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Top Bottom