You know you are tired when...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Few weeks ago after a series of events I got home and needed a coffee. Took me ages to work out that the reason the spoon wouldn't fit in the jar was because it was a table spoon.:evil:

Lisa21

Mooching.............
I have put a pair of socks in the freezer once whilst putting the washing and shopping away at the same time.
Two days later I found the box of fish fingers in the airing cupboard.

DOH:biggrin:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
After a long night working, we agreed to take the kids to the pictures, got in the car, drove to the Gate in Newcastle.

Just going up the long escalator my wife behind me whispered, "You do realise you've got your slippers on?

Could have carried it off if they hadn't been joke ones from Christmas... really comfy though. I lasted through the adverts and woke up to the closing credits.

gavintc

Guru
Went to a very smart Highland Ball this weekend and get to bed at 6 am. Breakfast at 9.30 am was a struggle, but I manfully managed it and forced a full Scottish down. A 100 mile drive and then my 52 years caught up with me and I needed an afternoon kip before dinner.

I've been so tired that I started hallucinating - it threw me a little bit. Then I slept through most of a fire alarm. On the roll-call I was listed as dead. I was on my way out as everyone else was on their way back in but I didn't notice them passing me. I was found in a corner of a carpark about 20 minutes later (asleep).

gavintc

Guru
No, we headed north to Tain for the weekend for some nice cycling on sun and Mon, but sat was a write off. Thankfully at a Highland Ball, the dancing takes precedence over alcohol and i hardly touched the stuff.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I drove off a petrol fore court with flap open and filler cap off....yup.....last night, outer Blackpool... (Ride the Lights.......) .....fortunately, flashed by a mobile home thingy...... CHEERS...... I thought a bike had fallen off at first (TBH no chance)............ DOH !!!!!!!!! How it happened..........

Pulled into a shell station, smell of coolant everywhere...hmm..... wet tracks where my car was...filled up, smell...forgot to lock the filer....... looked under car......etc.. not me.... drove off....doh...double doh...........not shut the filler cos of the smell of coolant every where.........

Khama, for me stopping to see if a fellow cyclist was in trouble the day before, slammed on, slowed...he was spinning a back wheel, "Are you OK ?"....... "Yeh no problems......" "OK See you later" from me...........

Khama...works...bike/car....does...........you know.............

Top Bottom