You know your obbessed with cycling when ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mikeitup

Veteran
re

...you get your dick stuck in your seat tube!

(err, it's not just me is it? ;))

Canrider

Guru
You lean going into a bend when driving the car.
Better yet, while walking, you still drop your elbow to glance over your shoulder.

I always like to think I could get air in my car going over the little humpback bridge near my house... and as for the craning of the neck, yes, other people's bikes they are riding, or have on their cars are always a target...but there's nothing nicer than a load of nicely toned bums in lycra to oggle at if I happen to drive past, or observe, a peloton of any kind...;)

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
mikeitup said:
...you get your dick stuck in your seat tube!

(err, it's not just me is it? ;))

Crumbs - I've kept my best bike in the bedroom because the garage roof was leaking. But you've taken the "sleeping with your bike thing" to a whole new level :biggrin: I suppose that is what "bonking" means in cycling parlance then ;)

cyclebum

As a newbie, too much of this is becoming frightningly familiar:ohmy:
What about driving along a good (or challenging) road and wishing I was on my bike. Also being stuck in holiday traffic while heading down to Hampshire with the bike on the back for an off road course, and being sorely tempted to dumb the car and cycle the rest of the way. (4 hour journey that took me 7)
Lying in bed on a friday night and planning a route for the next day (or is this just a sign of old age?

Top Bottom