You Know you're Getting Old When.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

red_tom

You still have stuff that was cool the first time round. Ray-Ban Wayfarers FFS!

monnet

Guru
You don't feel self conscious ordering a half in the pub. I recently found myself at a bar on a Saturday night thinking 'it's half eleven, I've got to be up for the clubrun at 0730 I think the best thing is to have half a mild'

MILD what was I thinking. Luckily the problem was resolved when the barmaid had no idea what mild is - she went on to struggle with 'best' as in best bitter. I think that has more to do with taking the man out of the north etc. though.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
red_tom said:
You still have stuff that was cool the first time round. Ray-Ban Wayfarers FFS!
Actually... they're 3rd time around.
Last year my teenage girls laughed at mine, now they want to borrow them!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
... when you remember that Skodas were once cr@p :smile:
...when you have given up trying to understand how registration numbers now work.
.. when there are buttons on the remote that you really couldn't give a monkeys what they do, cos you know how YOU like to use the telly
...when you accept that your new "normal" weight is half a stone more than what it was from the age of 18- 40
... on a brighter note, someone said the other day that getting older is good, as the amount of fanciable women simply increases all the time (i.e. you now fancy the older ones too... ) (no, Abitrary, not THAT old :tongue::smile:

Top Bottom