You mucky mutt....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
My old Lab excelled herself by rolling on a long-dead crab. Near Sizewell iirc. It was a long and smelly drive home.
See also : fox poo, cowpats...

My Alsatian had an amazing fondness for 'something' - probably fox

she would be roving around and then I would realise I hadn;t seen her for a few minutes
the bitch (accurate) had smelt an upcoming 'thing' and dropped back

so by the time I realised and looked back she was gleefully rolling her shoulders all over an apparently innocent piece of grass
and by the time I got to her she STUNK
and was insanely happy with herself

total mystery to her why I insisted on getting her home in the car and the abandoning her in the front garden while I shot through the house and opened the side gate
the hosed her down with the cold tap and hosepipe to get rid of the lovely smell before I would let her into the house

sometimes I even inflicted the ultimate punishment of an actual bath
although that was a last resort due to the fall out
has anyone ever seen the colateral damage when an Alsatian, who mostly lives outdoor, (long story - her choice - coat like a car washing sponge) get soaked - and then shakes:eek::eek:

Reactions: gbb

DRM

Guru
My Alsatian had an amazing fondness for 'something' - probably fox

she would be roving around and then I would realise I hadn;t seen her for a few minutes
the bitch (accurate) had smelt an upcoming 'thing' and dropped back

so by the time I realised and looked back she was gleefully rolling her shoulders all over an apparently innocent piece of grass
and by the time I got to her she STUNK
and was insanely happy with herself

total mystery to her why I insisted on getting her home in the car and the abandoning her in the front garden while I shot through the house and opened the side gate
the hosed her down with the cold tap and hosepipe to get rid of the lovely smell before I would let her into the house

sometimes I even inflicted the ultimate punishment of an actual bath
although that was a last resort due to the fall out
has anyone ever seen the colateral damage when an Alsatian, who mostly lives outdoor, (long story - her choice - coat like a car washing sponge) get soaked - and then shakes:eek::eek:
Mop time, a Yorkshire terrorist, I mean terrier is bad enough

Top Bottom