You realise your interest in cycling has become an obsession when...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

just jim

Your internet browsing history shows nothing but CC, CRC and Wiggle.

surfgurl

You ask the customers in the pub you work in to obtain the odds for the Tour de France for you. And then proceed to discuss said odds in the hope their knowledge of horse racing form may give you some handy tips. You then get them to put the bets on for you.

jamesxyz

...you keep buying shiny new cycling gear even when your 'normal' clothes are falling to bits.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Touche said:
... as you pass an attractive member of the approprate sex riding a bike, you pay more attention to the frame and mech than them.

Yes, it's when you start looking at what people are riding as a pose to THEM that you have a problem!

Heck I even inspect bikes that have been locked up somewhere just to see what they are (and just hope that the owner isn't walking up behind you wondering what you are up too as happened one time when, unfortunately I also happened to be drunk).

Calum

When you start doing things that you'd do on the bike, when you're driving a car. Like swirving to avoid potholes or trying to un-clip from the clutch after parking.

KEEF

Veteran
Posting on here at 10.30 pm on a Friday night when I could be................. could be........... ...........could be............................

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
When you start thinking up spurious reasons to explain to your wife why you need an extra bike to add to the collection in your garage

Top Bottom