You realise your interest in cycling has become an obsession when...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
when there's more in the family than seats in the car, and your 'answer' to the problem is to say "i'll just ride everywhere"…

Chrisc

Guru
when, as a lifelong F1 fanatic, you turn off the Silverstone GP 5 minutes before the start and go out on your bike to do some hills in a howling gale...

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Your partner is feeling amorous and you make them wait until you have seen the tour highlights.

When you have all the Tour live and highlight progammes on ITV 4 set up for recording in advance.

Watching it, I want to be there at a refreshemnt point so that I can get all the team water bottles and Mussetes they throw away (it appears to me that it's a very wasteful sport if they do that!).

Oh and also, I now want an AG2R LA Mondiale top and a Moldovan National Champion one, purely because they look quite nice!
The Katusha and Astana ones aren't bad either!

……When it's nearly lunchtime on a saturday and Mrs AndyLaw asks why I'm not in the garage tinkering with the bike. TBH there's not much tinkering to do on an SS but it's good to spend some quality time together.

Top Bottom