You realise your interest in cycling has become an obsession when...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
just jim said:
...when 1937 becomes a significant year for you.

Beryl and Tommy?

just jim

Special days. I shall bally well miss 'em. Still mustn't grumble now eh? Take these shirts over to the Minivers now. Come on hurry up!

ChrisKH

Guru
When you wake at 6.00 am at the weekend and think 'yes, I can squeeze in a quick 20 to Southend and back before breakfast' and then realise it's Thursday.

When your hamstrings are too short to comfortably walk the bus stop when your bike goes awol. ;)

Crankarm

Guru
twentysix by twentyfive said:
.............. you say cor look at THAT when a pretty lady rides past and you mean the bike.....

Is that your excuse to avoid Mrs 26x25 giving you an elbow in your ribs and a slap ;)?

Crankarm

Guru
You prefer wearing your SPD cycling shoes to all your other shoes as they are so much more comfortable and the cleats make a nice little click on the ground or floor as you walk around.

You give up wearing a watch and use your cycling computer instead which you soon lose and have to buy another, the 3rd this year.

You wear your cycling shades everywhere.

Ashaman42

Über Member
When you wake at 6.00 am at the weekend and think 'yes, I can squeeze in a quick 20 to Southend and back before breakfast' and then realise it's Thursday.

When you decide to do the ride anyway and claim you got lost on the way to work.

D

Deleted member 1258

Your partner is feeling amorous and you make them wait until you have seen the tour highlights.

Top Bottom