"You were there and I was there!" MGIF and complete denial

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite
I couldn't watch it all, I gave up when he blocked the right hand lane to remonstrate with the driver. He should have just overtaken her and the cars in front. By the time she'd opened the window he could have been sat at the traffic lights at the front of all the traffic. It's videos like this that make people think camera users are nobbers.

Last edited:
OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

Nothing behind him in the right hand lane, and the traffic lights were red.

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite
Nothing behind him in the right hand lane, and the traffic lights were red.

I've now watched the whole thing, front and rear cameras.

a) At no point can you see what's behind him in the right-hand lane. Also, a car could indicate and pull out into the lane that he's blocking at any point.
b) The light went green as she wound her window up, so I reckon he could have been at the front of the queue by that time.

Instead, he made a big thing out of a non-incident, the kind of thing most people see on their commutes every day. My nobber comment still stands.

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite
Exactly. Stop blaming him when you have no idea.

If you're going to quote me, please don't snip it to make your point. My full point was

"a) At no point can you see what's behind him in the right-hand lane. Also, a car could indicate and pull out into the lane that he's blocking at any point."

The bold part is important.

Maybe you could explain what you think the incident achieved, other than making cycliists (particularly the guy with the camera) look like nobbers?

Top Bottom