Your avatar...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Fnaar said:
Don't want to worry you magnatom, but when that pic was taken, you were facing to the right! :biggrin::ohmy::ohmy::biggrin:

Actually Fnaar, you are probably right. It all depends on the convention you use when you collect the data. This was collected using radiological convention which (medics will know) means that left is right and right is left. So there you go:huh::biggrin:

Pete

Actually I'm more fond of the astro ones (some of them doctored) which appear elsewhere, but this little friend is a welcome resident at our place in France...

stevenb

My avatar was a pic taken when I was at my Aunt's Gete in France last year......this sodding great Wood Beattle ( I'm sure that's what it's called) was flying around the indoor pool bathing himself in the warmth.
They lay their eggs in tree trunks...and the little dudes hatch out....must be some site. :biggrin:

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Mine is Liesl from the Sound of Music, which is my favourite film in the world ever, and also the name of my bike! I'm unfortunately not 16 going on 17, nor have I fallen in love with a Nazi telegraph boy, but I still quite fancy being Liesl in the stage show!!

longers

Legendary Member
Aperitif said:
Jack my dog. Although he sometimes gets a touch of "Jacques..." I would love to be as enthusiastic as he is.
Dogs smell lovely most of the time.

Dogs smell lovely for a small amount of time IME.

Very true about the enthusiasm, I think I used to be but it's been ground out.

Mine is a (presumably) reasonably intelligent hamster.

Melvil, you are clearly one of the enlightened ones.... Herr Schneider is my musical God. And he likes bikes too.

purpleR

Guru
Sieglingia decumbens / heath grass

Barq - I'm glad you started this thread because your avatar has been bugging me for ages! I thought it was thundercats but was a bit too embarrased to ask.

Not that thundercats aren't cool, er, er,

I saw a guy wandering about in Edinburgh with the same picture on a badge, it wasn't you was it?

Melvil

Intelligenthamster said:
Mine is a (presumably) reasonably intelligent hamster.

Melvil, you are clearly one of the enlightened ones.... Herr Schneider is my musical God. And he likes bikes too.

He is up there with the best of 'em and yes, absolutely obsessed with cycling, too. Stories abound of when Kraftwerk were touring the late 70's/80's Florian would get the tour bus to stop a hundred miles or so before their concert venue and cycle the rest of the way.

got-to-get-fit

havent got a clue what mine is .....i was tempted to say it was me but, ive got a lot less hair. I just typed hairy man into google image and this dude was the first photo i liked. I meant to change it at a later date but i kind of like him. He's cool in a confused, innocent way

Top Bottom