Your avatar...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tetedelacourse

I like the cut of Spidey's gib, and Pete kindly bestowed life upon him. Shaun's gimp is too excitable and is kept under lock and key and is only released for special occassions. Nik Nak is on extended leave in My Pictures - he exhausted himself with around 500 posts and he is only 3ft tall after all. Zimzum sent me some belters too but I don't have the strength of character to use them!

red_tom

It's an alligator from on of ShAg's prints which I collect.

ChrisKH

Guru
My son is Pokemon mad. And I live my life vicariously these days. Now progressed to Digimon; have you any idea of the cost of a stuffed Digimon on e-bay these days? Why couldn't he pick Spiderman and I could have used a picture of the delectable Mary Jane Watson?

OP
OP
barq

barq

purpleR said:
Barq - I'm glad you started this thread because your avatar has been bugging me for ages! I thought it was thundercats but was a bit too embarrased to ask.

Not that thundercats aren't cool, er, er,

I saw a guy wandering about in Edinburgh with the same picture on a badge, it wasn't you was it?

No, wasn't me. But one of my students was wearing a Thundercats t-shirt and I remarked on it. He looked utterly blank and I suddenly realised he was probably too young to have any idea what I was talking about. :biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Mine, obviously, is a baby elephant. Because baby elephants are possibly the cutest things on earth.

Re: thundercats, I have a friend with that pic on a t-shirt, and I saw a guy wearing one at the conference on Saturday...

Big Bren

barq said:
No, wasn't me. But one of my students was wearing a Thundercats t-shirt and I remarked on it. He looked utterly blank and I suddenly realised he was probably too young to have any idea what I was talking about. :biggrin:

Isn't it depressing when that happens?

I gather a Thundercats live action movie is in the pipeline, which perhaps explains the sudden reappearance of the logo?

Bren

alecstilleyedye said:
just changed mine, a virtual pint to the person who can name the album that my new avatar is a detail from.
Is it summat by Genesis?
<ahem>:biggrin:

Mine is the very pinnacle of evolution, the three toed sloth. I aspire to being a sloth. They are very amiable animals. I don't have an entire eco-system living in my fur but I'm working on it.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Chuffy said:
Is it summat by Genesis?
<ahem>:biggrin:

Mine is the very pinnacle of evolution, the three toed sloth. I aspire to being a sloth. They are very amiable animals. I don't have an entire eco-system living in my fur but I'm working on it.

how dare you :blush::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::angry:

a virtual pint poured over your head :biggrin:

Emu

I love rabbits - I'm too useless to work out how to create a avatar of a photo of my own rabbits (and then there's be the problem of favouritism) so fnaar kindly found this one for me.

Mine is an antidote to Spires avatar of Thatcher. If you want to sum up Tory rule since 1979 - that picture does it. Kind of ties up with my sig. Jolly fellow aren't I?

PS. It's picture is taken from 'The Battle of Orgreave' in case you didn't know.

asterix

Comrade Member
My avatar ..

asorim1

is a dog I met in the Pyrenees. I was near the col d'Aubisque, it had rained all day and it was cold (9C according to the computer). It was such a contrast to the miserable-looking, wet sheep, I took a picture.

Top Bottom