Your bike and a thatch.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
EltonFrog

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
MBIFO a thatch in south Moteton also for sale at 650 thousand pounds.

D

Deleted member 1258

MBIFO a thatch in south Moteton also for sale at 650 thousand pounds.

View attachment 502447

Grade two listed?

OP
OP
EltonFrog

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
The Kingpin in front of a Thatch in East Hagbourne.

Carl - any experience of the Kingpin folder? Looking to get either a Raleigh Stowaway or a Kingpin folder to replace my folding bike that snapped in two over here recently. The hinge is of particular interest, on the Stowaway it's looks crude but rock solid, the Kingpin hinge looks more refined, but is it bombproof?

OP
OP
EltonFrog

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Carl - any experience of the Kingpin folder? Looking to get either a Raleigh Stowaway or a Kingpin folder to replace my folding bike that snapped in two over here recently. The hinge is of particular interest, on the Stowaway it's looks crude but rock solid, the Kingpin hinge looks more refined, but is it bombproof?

I don’t have much experience of the KP folder, I owned one for about a month and apart from folding to put in my car when I collected it, I never used it. These bikes are quite heavy and the fold in my opinion isn’t a huge benefit with the KP or the Twenty. Having said that they have a large fan base on the Kingpin FB page.

Took my R20 twice recently for our beach hols. Fits in the Jazz OK with rear seats down, all our other stuff piled around it. Reckon a folder would go in the rear section without having to drop the seats, so would be of benefit to us.
Weight - in stock form yes, very heavy, but modernised it really ain't too bad. Anyways, will keep my eyes peeled........

Top Bottom