Your Bike in front of a Church

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A942CB87-5FEF-424A-9922-B2D19204B96C.jpeg

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=a...,ru_q:Church%20of%20St%20John%20the%20Baptist

2020_01_12_Siebenmühlental_05.JPG

Peter und Paul Kirche, Leinfelden-Echterdingen.

I really should take a picture from the front of this church sometime. The Brick construction is unusual in this part of the country.

2020_01_12_Siebenmühlental_25.JPG

Sankt Bernhardskirche, Neckarhausen, south Germany. With water feature.

2020_01_12_Siebenmühlental_27.JPG

Stadtkirche St. Laurentius, Nürtingen, south Germany

tom73

Guru
Those porches in Brit churches are a wonder/much appreciated. Very often open even when the church is locked. Only a matter of time probably before I spend a night in one. Leaving no trace of course.

Be carful if you do church by-laws means you may end up having a night in the cells. Madness I know but that’s the state religion for you.

Be carful if you do church by-laws means you may end up having a night in the cells. Madness I know but that’s the state religion for you.
Really cant see it being a problem to tell the truth. Despite the ramblings of some bod in the guardian comments years ago (seem to remember him as a rumanian bedroom warrior with some strange gripe about britain this is a pretty easy going place. He claimed that britain was a theocracy :smile:

tom73

Guru
Really cant see it being a problem to tell the truth. Despite the ramblings of some bod in the guardian comments years ago (seem to remember him as a rumanian bedroom warrior with some strange gripe about britain this is a pretty easy going place. He claimed that britain was a theocracy :smile:

I can’t really either more likely to get some jumped up church warden complaining. :smile:

I can’t really either more likely to get some jumped up church warden complaining. :smile:
I think some bod sometimes comes round in the evening to check all is well/lock up. So usual rules apply I reckon, arrive late, leave early. Plus,not on a saturday night in case someone is inclined to come round especially early on sunday to prep things.*

* Probably not the verger or whatever i once exchanged a few words with in manchester cathedral. I asked him a question of some sort. Musing aloud, he saud, ah, what day is it tomorrow? Ah sunday. Good old c of e.

Last edited:
Top Bottom