Your Bike in front of or on a Train or Railway Station.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

FrothNinja

Veteran
Church & Oswaldwistle Stn
230113 31 Church & Oswaldwistle Stn.JPG

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
:wacko:Dining al-Tesco! That was possibly one of the early ones organised by @rogerzilla On one ride when eating at Tesco a bloke arrives wandering around with a carving knife in his hand!
Cafe Paolo in Acton was the oft frequented greasy spoon.
Was a lovely ride and I rode and led it many times following in Rogers footprints - occasionally riding home.
Now am thinking about a west country night ride. Last I recall was the Exmouth Exodus.
Thoughts?
The massive knife that fell out of his coat was to cut cheese, he said :wacko:

Do you remember the three pyjama-clad girls rocking up in a taxi to buy more booze?

OP
OP
Spartak

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
Cafe Paolo in Acton was the oft frequented greasy spoon.
Was a lovely ride and I rode and led it many times following in Rogers footprints - occasionally riding home.
Now am thinking about a west country night ride. Last I recall was the Exmouth Exodus.
Thoughts?

Cafe Paolo, that's it.... Great breakfast 👍

Yeah a West Country night ride would be great.

gtmet

Über Member
I find those bike spaces most frustrating... Obviously not designed by a cyclist.

And those, on a two car class 165, are probably the better designs, there is at least space, even if all you can do with it is put bicycles in a heap. Seven by that stage of the journey with one in the adjacent vestibule. An equally interesting question being why a two car unit was on the main evening peak service, but from the cycling point of view the three car 166s have fewer bike spaces and there are a couple of three car 165's that appeared in the west last spring that have no marked bicycle spaces at all.

OP
OP
Spartak

Spartak