Your bike in front of some water - pictures

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
The ricer Nene at Denford

IMG_20190302_063803868.jpg

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
My Falcon in front of some Pitsford
WATER gates ^_^

IMG_20190303_064814467.jpg

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
DSC_3725.JPG

MBIFO
almost no water.

Super low tide something to do with the moon and sun being in alignment, apparently.

Exe Estuary, could practically walk across to Dawlish.

Encroaching on Brian Trumpets territory here I fear.. :whistle:

Justinitus

Warning: May Contain Pie
VERY GOOD TASTE SIR... I have a Diverge, super comfy road bike :wub:

Yep, my favourite of my bikes! I don’t do much road riding as such - more potholed country lanes, farm tracks, byways and canal towpath (we live right next to it) and I find it a great comfy all rounder on so many surfaces. Fitted some 38mm G-One Allrounds (which come out at 40mm on the stock Axis rims and JUST fit!) which further enhanced the comfort and still quick on tarmac too - a good upgrade!

I seem to remember you having an Allez as well? How do you find it compares to the Diverge?

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
Yep, my favourite of my bikes! I don’t do much road riding as such - more potholed country lanes, farm tracks, byways and canal towpath (we live right next to it) and I find it a great comfy all rounder on so many surfaces. Fitted some 38mm G-One Allrounds (which come out at 40mm on the stock Axis rims and JUST fit!) which further enhanced the comfort and still quick on tarmac too - a good upgrade!

I seem to remember you having an Allez as well? How do you find it compares to the Diverge?

You are observant! The Allez Sport is just PERFECT. I use the Diverge over winter as it's heavier. My mum has started to use it now as it's a nice medium between hybrid and road bike .

The Allez Sport is lots of fun, lighter with 23" tyres whereas the Diverge is around 900g heavier with 25" tyres. I love them both very much

Justinitus

Warning: May Contain Pie
You are observant! The Allez Sport is just PERFECT. I use the Diverge over winter as it's heavier. My mum has started to use it now as it's a nice medium between hybrid and road bike .

The Allez Sport is lots of fun, lighter with 23" tyres whereas the Diverge is around 900g heavier with 25" tyres. I love them both very much

Haha :laugh: I remember you posting when you got your Diverge as it was about the same time I was looking at them so was reading a few of your posts about it. I was sure you mentioned an Allez at some point! Strangely I’ve got my eye on a nice used Allez Elite at the moment as I fancy giving a proper road bike a go. Thanks for the info!

Top Bottom