Your bike in front of some water - pictures

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kernow_T

Über Member
The end of the road!
Screenshot_20190430-204130~2.png

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
_20190502_121147.JPG

Pitsford Res, on today's ride.

:smile:

Tenkaykev

Guru
I've just started having a problem posting photos to the group.
I used to tap " upload a file" and the camera gallery would open for me to select a photo.
Now when I try I get a dialogue box with the choice of Camera / Video or file download.
I've spent a few hours trying different things and searching online but so far no joy.
Anyone experienced similar?
Android user

D

Deleted member 1258

I've just started having a problem posting photos to the group.
I used to tap " upload a file" and the camera gallery would open for me to select a photo.
Now when I try I get a dialogue box with the choice of Camera / Video or file download.
I've spent a few hours trying different things and searching online but so far no joy.
Anyone experienced similar?
Android user

I suspect you'll need to use file download, on my tablet I get the choice camera, camcorder or files, in my case files opens the photo gallery, camera opens up the camera to take a photo.

Tenkaykev

Guru
I suspect you'll need to use file download, on my tablet I get the choice camera, camcorder or files, in my case files opens the photo gallery, camera opens up the camera to take a photo.

Many thanks, that sorted it. For some reason it was linking to a PDF that had been sent to me. I managed to navigate back to the gallery.
One more question if I may, is it best to select "Thumbnail" or "Full Image" when posting to the group.
EDIT:
Answered my own question. I selected " Thumbnail " when I click the picture the full version shows.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1258

Many thanks, that sorted it. For some reason it was linking to a PDF that had been sent to me. I managed to navigate back to the gallery.
One more question if I may, is it best to select "Thumbnail" or "Full Image" when posting to the group.
EDIT:
Answered my own question. I selected " Thumbnail " when I click the picture the full version shows.

it depends on what you want to post, sometimes you'll want the full image, sometimes a thumbnail is all thats needed. Its interesting to note that devices vary, my phone is diferent to my tablet, it gives me downloads not files.

Top Bottom