Your bike in front of something different...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gtmet

Über Member
... in front of the new mural at Sea Mills station: something to uplift the soul, unlike the 'edgy', apocalyptic work at Montpellier station.

211009-3827 Sea Mills station hummingbird mural.JPG

OP
OP
briantrumpet

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
MBIFO sandstone cliffs at Orcombe Point

DSC04329.jpg

If a car attempts to drive through, it'll probably fall into one of the channels and likely rip the sump off as it's too wide for it.

What an excellent idea. Hopefully this also triggers with a camera showing a live feed

Reminds me of a place in Stuttgart where the tram lines run along the central reservation of a major road. At one point the road dips into two parallel tunnels and the tram lines go straight up; you'd be surprised how many drivers either mistake it for a road or think their cars can drive along railway track...

Last edited:

mikeIow

Guru
So.....not an outstanding photo....& not exactly something 'different'.....but with a small story!

Two friends of ours only ride their chunky eBikes, & another pal who struggles with hills and distance is strongly considering getting one.
I spotted the Halfords offer to try an eBike for up to 6 hours this week, so he & I booked a couple for today, rode to the other two, & we had a play for 35 miles (well, 33 until both our bikes ran out of juice :laugh:)

We realised this was the third defibrillator-inna-phone-box we'd spotted.....& given how 'going eBike' is basically an admission of getting old (I generalise, of course 😉)

So here it is: my Mystery Defib Tour, sponsored by Halfords!
Defib tour.JPG

FWIW, it did confirm to me I am not quite ready for an ebike yet!

Top Bottom