Your bike in front of something different...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
2022_07_17a_Offenburg_Emmendingen_01.jpg

MBIFO an information panel on the local Metro station at silly O'clock on a Sunday morning...

Alex321

Veteran
I appreciate the way British people express solidarity with my adopted city of Freiburg im Breisgau.

I stayed at the Youth Hostel in Freiburg... Never knew it was Moulton's Twin town... :okay:

There are at least 5 different villages called Moulton in the UK (probably more!).

A small one I ride through occasionally in the Vale of Glamorgan, then one in North Yorkshire, one in Cheshire, one in Suffolk, one in Northamptonshire.

But actually Andy was referring to the crosses - the St George's Cross is the flag of Freiburg, it isn't twinned with any Moulton :smile:

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
There are at least 5 different villages called Moulton in the UK (probably more!).

A small one I ride through occasionally in the Vale of Glamorgan, then one in North Yorkshire, one in Cheshire, one in Suffolk, one in Northamptonshire.

But actually Andy was referring to the crosses - the St George's Cross is the flag of Freiburg, it isn't twinned with any Moulton :smile:

I was being a bit tounge-in-cheek.. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

I regularly drive past a sign to Moulton off the A11.

I stayed at the Youth Hostel in Freiburg... Never knew it was Moulton's Twin town... :okay:

I was being a bit tounge-in-cheek.. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

I regularly drive past a sign to Moulton off the A11.

I just looked it up and Freiburg is twinned with Guildford; I think Guildford got the better part of that bargain.

Or maybe it was that or Moulton?

Touring bike in front of... um...

2022_07_17a_Offenburg_Emmendingen_21.jpg

I think it's a floating loader for putting gravel onto the big cargo boats that travel the Rhine, but it looks like a low budget German version of "Waterworld..."

It can be seen on Google Maps as well...

Top Bottom