Your bike in front of something different...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

plantfit

Guru
Stapleford village (Lincolnshire) carved wooden seat

T4tomo

Legendary Member
How about a painted chicken on a wall :laugh:

img_20210313_071851536-jpg.jpg
The bike is positioned perfectly.
Particularly if the chicken likes it up the chuff with a bike saddle:laugh:

D

Deleted member 1258

From my ride this afternoon, top of the Tamworth road and my bike in front of an abandoned narrow gauge railway truck. I've no idea on its history, an internet search drew a blank.

Edit apparently its an abandoned colliery truck from the nearby abandoned Daw Mill Colliery.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1258

Hmm, interesting. Would you mind if I post ot on a narrow gauge model makers forum? Someone may have an idea.

I've been talking with a cycling mate and it looks like its an abandoned colliery truck from the nearby abandoned Daw Mill Colliery, its near the pit house apparently.

gtmet

Über Member
... in front of a railway GSM base station. Also a disused oil terminal and a main line railway. Flax Bourton, the last place you can imagine that you are in the countryside on the way back into Bristol, due allowance made for the GSM-R, oil terminal, railway and the sound of the A370 from somewhere behind.

210323-368 Flax Bourton-GSM-R oil depot-Sovereign tele.JPG

IaninSheffield

Veteran
New additions to accompany Conisbrough War Memorial in Coronation Park include a set of outline sculptures, of which this is one (with Conisbrough Castle in the background)

Large_Conisborough war memorial and castle2.jpg

Top Bottom