Your bike in front of something different...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
MBIFO A crucifix, of which there are quite a lot across the south of Germany.

2021_06_11_Commute_04.jpg

Stone isn't a very common material though...

Vertego

Just reflecting on the meaning of life.
MBIFO stuff in the garage, before it was 'tidied up'...

stuff-2.jpg

and afterwards...

stuff-1.jpg

2021_06_13_Kaiserstühl_04.jpg

My bike in front of the AUtobahn sign to Basel (Switzerland). I've lived in Germany for two decades and it still seems impossibly exotic to be able to just drive to Switzerland.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
My bike in front of the AUtobahn sign to Basel (Switzerland). I've lived in Germany for two decades and it still seems impossibly exotic to be able to just drive to Switzerland.

Yes, it is one of the things which I so enjoy about mainland Europe, ie, the ability to just "travel", eg, once, when visiting Germany, we decided, on a whim, to drive to Prague, on another occasion, when in France, we decided to drive to Sweden to visit a friend of my wife.

This is all made so much easier of course with free movement, virtually no borders etc.

Perhaps, it is because we live on an island? ;)

Yes, it is one of the things which I so enjoy about mainland Europe, ie, the ability to just "travel", eg, once, when visiting Germany, we decided, on a whim, to drive to Prague, on another occasion, when in France, we decided to drive to Sweden to visit a friend of my wife.

This is all made so much easier of course with free movement, virtually no borders etc.
On my first Euro tour I got impossibly excited riding through the seething metropolis of Schengen. Sadly the bridge is not too exciting, and it was pitch black, so I won't bother posting the photos I took....

Top Bottom