Your chance to ride with Team Sky with Jaguar Ride Like a Pro events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
RideLikeAPro_JDX_FullBleed_1366x240_tcm91-91036_desktop_1366x240.jpg

It’s the dream of every avid cyclist. To ride with Team Sky at their 2015 winter training camp in Majorca. And you could win it with Jaguar.

Throughout the summer, Jaguar Dealerships will be hosting ride out events across the country. Join your local Dealership and, if you’re lucky enough to get to the Grand Final, you could be riding like a pro with the greatest pros of all.

Discover more about the competition here - http://www.jaguar.co.uk/experience-jaguar/ride-like-a-pro/index.html . Or if you've heard enough and want to find out where your local ride out is and sign up, click here - http://www.jaguar.co.uk/experience-jaguar/ride-like-a-pro/event-information.html

Theres a mistake in the first line of your post......It’s the dream of every avid cyclist. To ride with Team Sky......

NO IT ISNT

rliu

Veteran
Bit of a shame they crowbarred the Jaguar driving bit into the riding with Team Sky experience.

up hill struggle

i'll just sit in the back of the jag acquiring parts from the spares boxes

id would love the chance to ride with them but once they saw my skill & speed on a bike they just couldn't keep up with me, at least until they there breath back from laughing at me. A speed demon i am sadly not.

jdtate101

Ex-Fatman
I did this last yr and got through to the final, came 3rd overall, but missed out on a place by about 40s in the TT. Best part of the day for me was the riding with the Prodrive guy hammering round the course in a 550bhp V8 XKRS, which just sounded like thunder. Had a good long chat with shane, who is a really nice guy. He spent quite a bit of time talking to everyone and even got his tools out to sort one bloke's position. The bus driver was also nice to chat to as he had lots of stories to tell.
Most surreal part of the day was doing the TT and having shane sutton pull up alongside you in the team car, lean out the window and shout "Power, power, power...move your arse!!"
A great day out even if I didn't get to go to the camp. I've done this yrs ride out too, but I doubt they will pick someone who has gone before, but as a few of my friends were there it was just a nice bimble with mates.

Attachments

• 1_Snapseed.jpg
    1_Snapseed.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 54
  • 1474542_565337440213191_97853846_n.jpg
    1474542_565337440213191_97853846_n.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 53

jack smith

Veteran
Great way to encourage riding for younger riders sky... 18 and over i understand but 28? And valid drivers licence for 5 years

Top Bottom