Your cycle beside an establishment which sells drink

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iandg

Legendary Member
It's 'the gallery' on a cycling forum - let's have more pictures of bikes in front of or next to whatever ;)

14259060845_0f44db3de4.jpg

plantfit

Guru
On my trike ride today I ventured over the border into Nottinghamshire,Besthorpe to be precise and came across this

P1060623.jpg

Tizme

Veteran
For someone who is currently unable to walk more than a mile (which is still more than suggested at this stage of recovery), I find all these "bike in front of ... threads" very motivational. I can't wait to get back out on my bike:okay:

There are threads on this forum I am not interested in, I just don't look at them.

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Change of Perspective
20150215_153216.jpg

plantfit

Guru
This mornings ride, Walt Disney visited this pub when he was researching his family history,It was called the St Vincent arms back then commemorating the Royal navy's victory at the Battle of Cape St Vincent, a resident of the village at the time was a captain or some other high ranker in the battle alongside some guy called Mr H Nelson

Ride_21.07.18.jpg

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Would have called in for a beer on my ride today, but it started 'persisting down' and I don't think the pub would have been happy with a guy on an MTB with mud all over his shorts, shoes, camelbak and waterproofs. And I was dripping muddy water everywhere.

Top Bottom