Your Desktop Background.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A few months ago, my desktop was nice and organised, with a nice up to date image;

desktopye.jpg

But it got a bit messy.
desktopagain.png

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Blimey, you call that organised? I have two icons on my desktop - the waste bin & a direct link to the invoices (which live on a colleague's PC). That's it. (Which is kind of odd really, because the pooter sits in the middle of towering mounds of A4, newspapers, receipts, staplers, books and many many etcs. I dig it out about once every couple of months.)

Vidor06

Long term loafer
In my office we have a choice of plain black or plain blue. Dont want anyone getting offended by a photo now do we?

I have got a map of Europe on mine at the moment. I felt a bit lacking as I could not remember all the countries in Europe (OK on the left side but not the right) so when I am on the phone or whatever I try to look at it and sort out Slovakia from Slovenia.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
This my work one at the moment. Taken in Arches NP Utah
4751890646_bd0d173435_o.jpg

And this is my home computer. Taken in Sanoma California
4751890642_730dabc2de_z.jpg

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Over The Hill said:
I have got a map of Europe on mine at the moment. I felt a bit lacking as I could not remember all the countries in Europe (OK on the left side but not the right) so when I am on the phone or whatever I try to look at it and sort out Slovakia from Slovenia.

Try this. It's bleedin' impossible!

soulful dog

Veteran
longers said:
I've just put this on the works PC from OS maps, new one each month. Looks very good at full size.
That's mine too :blush:
200x150.jpg

I've been using the OS wallpaper for a while (I *think* after someone on here mentioned them), you get a new image every month so don't get bored with them, plus the image you download has a nice wee calendar on it too. Perfect!

Top Bottom