Your dream tour.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beardie

Round the coast of Scotland, including Orkney, Shetland and the Western Isles. It would be nice to be able to convert the bike into a pedalo for short inter-island crossings independent of the ferries.

HelenD123

Guru
Pottsy said:
I'm seriously considering a long break and cycling touring, commencing this summer, and I'm getting some (more) ideas here. However it's making it even more difficult to make a decision due to an excess of inspiration!

Pottsy - if you really want to blow your mind check out www.crazyguyonabike.com for ideas!

Blimin81

And Italy?

Have your ever thought about Italy? I've been year last october ... wonderful place and delicious food! :evil:

Here: http://www.italybikehotels.it/en/tour-bike/ you can find a lot of cycling or mtb tour ... I've request the map of tours on the same site and I've received it at home it few days after.

Cycling dream tour for all! ;)

tourdottk

Around the world and I'm doing it now!

Sold everything. Yep everything: no photos left, no ornaments, only a hard-drive of memories and a few docs that bureaocracy dictates I need to have and the bike with all the gear of course...

But I'm still dreaming for when this one finishes:
I WANT to go back to Iran, Pakistan and the amazing KKH (all the way through to Kashgar in China) and up the Irkestam pass again and back into beautiful Kyrgystan.

More of Japan is also on the list...

Sonya

Greenbank

Über Member
1. JOGLE/LEJOG (possibly do it next year as an Audax)
2. TransAM
3. South to North America (Ushuaia to Anchorage or something similar)

Spent 2 months in Chile and Argentina (not cycling) last year and loved it.

Top Bottom