1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your fave toy....

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by yenrod, 4 Nov 2007.

1. yenrod

yenrod Guest

ie - gadget' and the likes ;)

2. Canon digital cameras. Runners up: 'Screwpull' corkscrew is neat. Tissot T-Touch watch, Tokyo Flash Pimp watch is er a weakness for me ;)

(Obvious exclusions, PC, phones etc...)

3. snorri

snorri Legendary Member

My new weather station, from Lidl. I can see what the outside temperature is without getting out of bed in the morning, also inside temperature, humidity and forecast:smile:

4. Fnaar

Fnaar Smutmaster General

I can see the attraction, but can't you just stick your leg out the window?;)

5. twentysix by twentyfive

twentysix by twentyfive Clinging on tightly

Legs aren't very temperature sensitive. There are appendages which are tho' :smile: ;) :becool:

6. bonj2

bonj2 Guest

Nah, i also can see how a weather station would be nice to have. I often open my french window, but all I can tell is that it's colder outside than it is inside, can't tell how much colder.
    Presumably it's a got a sensor outside and a wire? or wireless transmitter?

7. col

col Veteran

Always fancied one of those myself.

8. buggi

buggi Bird Saviour

9. col

col Veteran

Thanks for that:biggrin: Its still not the same as big boys toys though;)

10. Or stay in bed and send the wife out to see how cold it is....

... but thinking about it she will always say it is cold.

But why do you need a thing outside your window to tell you it is raining?

I know- if the thing is wet it tells you it is raining.

11. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

Mine would have to be my collection of De Walt powertoys powertools.

12. Maggot

Maggot Star of BBC 5Lives Ballot Box Brigade

I have a small portable radio. It has MW/FM/LW and about 653 SW channels!! It's a Roberts one, has a little leatherette effect pouch and I love it!!

http://www.robertsradio.co.uk/pages/R9962.html It's one of these. I take it pretty much everywhere when I stay away, it really keeps me in touch. I assume it will be still be OK after the big switch? It's just tv that is moving wholesale to digital isn't it?

13. got-to-get-fit

got-to-get-fit New Member

My I-Pod
    My i-pod car adapter .........nothing better than being able to take 5000 of your fave songs on a journey. You never need hear that Tubby Tosser Chris Moyles again.

14. yenrod

yenrod Guest

That radio link was quite good Maggot Im into radio pretty loads as you can do OTHER things other than google watch the TV/box...

15. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

Not very exciting for some but my favorite 'toy' has to be the laptop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!