Your fave toy....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Canon digital cameras. Runners up: 'Screwpull' corkscrew is neat. Tissot T-Touch watch, Tokyo Flash Pimp watch is er a weakness for me ;)

(Obvious exclusions, PC, phones etc...)

snorri

Legendary Member
My new weather station, from Lidl. I can see what the outside temperature is without getting out of bed in the morning, also inside temperature, humidity and forecast:smile:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
snorri said:
My new weather station, from Lidl. I can see what the outside temperature is without getting out of bed in the morning, also inside temperature, humidity and forecast:smile:
I can see the attraction, but can't you just stick your leg out the window?;)

bonj2

Nah, i also can see how a weather station would be nice to have. I often open my french window, but all I can tell is that it's colder outside than it is inside, can't tell how much colder.
Presumably it's a got a sensor outside and a wire? or wireless transmitter?

col

Legendary Member
snorri said:

Always fancied one of those myself.

col

Legendary Member
buggi said:
here's your very own weather station.... you might want to change the co-ordinates to suit....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=1114

Thanks for that:biggrin: Its still not the same as big boys toys though;)

Or stay in bed and send the wife out to see how cold it is....

... but thinking about it she will always say it is cold.

But why do you need a thing outside your window to tell you it is raining?

I know- if the thing is wet it tells you it is raining.

got-to-get-fit

My I-Pod
My i-pod car adapter .........nothing better than being able to take 5000 of your fave songs on a journey. You never need hear that Tubby Tosser Chris Moyles again.

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

That radio link was quite good User76 Im into radio pretty loads as you can do OTHER things other than google watch the TV/box...

SamNichols

Rega Planar 3 (with Goldring 1042 cartridge) turntable, Cambridge Azur 640amp, preamp and cd player, Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 speakers and a nice music collection.
Various apple products.

Top Bottom