Your favourite music albums....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
In an attempt to lift my spirits after the great England football robbery, I have returned from the pub and put on my favourite album (hope the neighbours like it too!).......

Supertramp_-_Breakfast_in_America.jpg

What is yours?

Very funnily enough, Breakfast in America is also one of my very favourites, along with Rumours by Fleetwood Mac and Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd. There are plenty more, but they're at the top.

Drago

Legendary Member
Tricky, get tricky.

So many would vie for my top spot, but Jethro Tull's Thick As A Brick just pips it. Written in anger by Ian Anderson, and it shows!

D

Deleted member 1258

The Beatles The White Album, Jimi Hendrix Electric Lady Land, Queen Night At The Opera, Jeff Beck Emotion And Commotion, Joss Stone The Soul Sessions, Guns N Roses New Illusion II, to name but a few, I couldn't pick just one.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
Very funnily enough, Breakfast in America is also one of my very favourites, along with Rumours by Fleetwood Mac and Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd. There are plenty more, but they're at the top.
Love Pink Ployd too; but prefer DSOTM to WYWH.. Fleetwood Mac's Rumours is another timeless classic.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
IMG_20160616_175339.jpg

Showing my age now..Always loved this album, closely followed by Chunga's Revenge .

Levo-Lon

Guru
I love the breakfast in ametica albumn.but i need a few mins to answer

Top Bottom