Your favourite/recomended spoons?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
The one on the left is my favourite spoon the one on the right is my least favourite.
IMG_20220827_103759983_MP.jpg

@Fnaar :laugh:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
The one on the left is my favourite spoon the one on the right is my least favourite.
View attachment 658854

@Fnaar :laugh:

I have 2 similar ones and I feel the same way about them! The unfavoured one has been roughly stamped out of a sheet of metal, is lightweight, and has quite sharp edges. The nice spoon is much heavier, a nicer shape, and has rounded edges. If a guest gets the wrong spoon out for me, I go back into the kitchen and swap it for the good one.

I also have a favourite knife, and 3 favourite identical forks. I have other knives and forks which I do not like, especially a cutlery set from IKEA which has plastic handles! (I just checked the IKEA website - they have discontinued that line of cutlery, so it looks like I am not alone in disliking it!)

GuyBoden

Guru
I was in the Otley, Wetherspoons, the Bowling Green pub a few weeks ago on a Sunday for food and a drink. It's been done up ,1.5million spent on it, apparently.

Good value, for a basic meal and a pint.

There didn't seem to be too many options for food on a Sunday night in Otley town centre.

0_the-bowling-green.png

Top Bottom