Your first shag - How old were you?

What was your age when you first had sex?

• Under 13

Votes: 1 100.0%

• 16-18

• 18-20

• 20-25

• 25-30

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30+

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I never thought it would happen with me and the girl from Clapham. Out on a windy common, that night I ain't forgotten. When she dealt out the rations with some or other passions. I said you are a lady. Perhaps, she said, I may be.
Did you work all through the winter, the weather brass and bitter, and put away a tenner each week to make it better?

I was just 17. It was July 1975. Me and my then girlfriend, Janice, were babysitting for some people she knew. The kids were safe in bed, and I was watching a crap film on the telly with more interest than the film deserved, because I knew 'It' was going to happen that night, and I was cackin meself.;)
Janice came over to me, and said something like 'Are you going to sit there watching that all night, or are you coming to bed?' For a 16 year old, she was very alluring. She was stroking my hair and everything.
I would love to be able to say that at this juncture I picked her up in my arms and swept her off to the bedroom, threw her down on the Brentford nylon sheets and made a woman of her - and a man of meself, as it happens.
But.
Instead, I mumbled something about 'this film is really, really good, and I want to see what happens in the end...
Anyway, to cut a short story even shorter, we did the Wild Thing, and just as I, ahem, Became A Man, I'm not in love, by 10 CC came on the radio. And Janice burst into tears.
And I thought...FFS. ;)

Dave5N

Über Member
Tony Bell said:
I was just 17. It was July 1975. Me and my then girlfriend, Janice, were babysitting for some people she knew. The kids were safe in bed, and I was watching a crap film on the telly with more interest than the film deserved, because I knew 'It' was going to happen that night, and I was cackin meself.;)
Janice came over to me, and said something like 'Are you going to sit there watching that all night, or are you coming to bed?' For a 16 year old, she was very alluring. She was stroking my hair and everything.
I would love to be able to say that at this juncture I picked her up in my arms and swept her off to the bedroom, threw her down on the Brentford nylon sheets and made a woman of her - and a man of meself, as it happens.
But.
Instead, I mumbled something about 'this film is really, really good, and I want to see what happens in the end...
Anyway, to cut a short story even shorter, we did the Wild Thing, and just as I, ahem, Became A Man, I'm not in love, by 10 CC came on the radio. And Janice burst into tears.
And I thought...FFS. ;)

Yeah. Makes me cry every time. Luckily, I can cry alone.

walker

Tony Bell said:
I was just 17. It was July 1975. Me and my then girlfriend, Janice, were babysitting for some people she knew. The kids were safe in bed, and I was watching a crap film on the telly with more interest than the film deserved, because I knew 'It' was going to happen that night, and I was cackin meself.:angry:
But.
And I thought...FFS. :biggrin:

that is quality, I nearly wet myself........... oh, I did:biggrin:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
I'm still a virgin and proud of it.

My two Daughters are of immaculate conception (so my Wife tells me, although come to think of it they do look a bit like the Milkman...) and such activity should be banned.

Can you tell I don't get enough? :angry:

Top Bottom