Your Good Deed for the Day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Mine.......

Lent a colleague my tyre levers and pump. He came back a bit later as he couldn't figure out how to work the pump. All sorted - tyres pumped up ! ;)

ACS

Legendary Member
Allowing my stupid desktop technician to live. Bah!

gbb

Legendary Member
Hopefully sorting a local freecycler with a spare laptop power supply. (offers made, its down to whether she still needs one)

At the other end, i'm going to pick up a defective MTB for free from another freecycler...only need the rear wheel, but lets see what its like.

speccy1

Helped my next door neighbour with her overflowing water tank......don`t know why - she bombards me with noise morning noon and night:angry:;):biggrin:!

Keith Oates

Janner
Picking up a sliver of steel with my rear tyre so that nobody else gets a P*****e!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keith Oates said:
Picking up a sliver of steel with my rear tyre so that nobody else gets a P*****e!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You took a silver bullet so everyone else could get home!!!!! I salute you.

PS Hope you got it fixed OK!

Cubist

Still wavin'
Yet another round of adjusting Cubester's mates' bikes. This time another buddy came to cycle down to Scouts with him with slack brake-cables, and one had his saddle tilted downwards .

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
cheadle hulme said:
Extending my notice period to help with the handover.

Met office forecast a heat wave. Its going to be a good summer.

Thought you'd only just started the job ? ;)

Cubist said:
Another pearl Punmeister!! Any more and we'll have to douse you in petrel...........

Was the metal sliver a a simple case of the tube being Skua'd?

Even with such self sacrifice one still feels such a Booby!

It is also important to check for other causes of the puncture and not be gulled into a false sense of security

Top Bottom