Your ideal life partner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
jodi_foster.jpg

Well... I can dream, can't I :thumbsup:

col

Legendary Member
cisamcgu said:
jodi_foster.jpg

Well... I can dream, can't I :thumbsup:

Doesnt she have other er interests?:biggrin:

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I have my ideal life-partner, and as it took me a lot of pain and heartache to get here, fantasies just don't quite match the wonderful reality. And I will get to see her for the first time in six weeks on Wednesday!

3-IN-One

For me It would be
Someone who will respect you. Someone who cherishes your hopes and is kind to your dreams. Someone who knows you're not perfect, but treats you as though you are. Someone who listens with their heart and is your source of inspiration

Arhhhhh that would be be ME then

Or Amy winehouse:tongue:

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Who's that then Baggy?

Flying_Monkey said:
I have my ideal life-partner, and as it took me a lot of pain and heartache to get here, fantasies just don't quite match the wonderful reality. And I will get to see her for the first time in six weeks on Wednesday!
I thought you'd been a bit lairier than usual. No doubt suffering from a build up of manly humours. I guess we won't be seeing you online for a day or two after you get back...:blush:

It would be nice to simply meet your ideal partner straight away. But it doesn't work that way, does it? Thanks to the mistakes I made and dead ends I followed, I'm truly able to appreciate what I've got and how lucky I am. :blush:

Ladles and gentlemice, I give you the beautiful, the clever, the wise and the witty......Baggy. And she's all mine. :tongue::thumbsup::ohmy::thumbsup::ohmy::thumbsup::ohmy::thumbsup:

PB280019.jpg

col

Legendary Member
Without sounding overly soppy, Im with mine, we have been together now for about 30 years, couldnt ask for more.

col

Legendary Member
Here is my wife and I just before we set off to our 25th anniversary do.

Top Bottom